- Gene Kim – Co-author of the “The DevOps Handbook”, “The Phoenix Project”, and “Accelerate”. Gene is a multi-award-winning CTO, researcher, and author.
- Jez Humble – Co-author of “Continuous Delivery” and “Lean Enterprise”. Jez has been a prominent figure in the DevOps community, advocating for cultural shifts and technical practices.
- John Willis – Co-author of “The DevOps Handbook” and has a deep background in IT operations. He has given numerous talks and workshops on DevOps.
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi – Creator of Jenkins, the popular open-source tool designed to automate parts of the software development process. He has provided numerous training sessions and talks on Jenkins and DevOps practices.
- James Turnbull – Author of several books including “Monitoring with Prometheus”. James has been a speaker at various conferences and has provided training sessions on DevOps tools and practices.
- Nicole Forsgren – Co-author of “Accelerate” and an IT impacts researcher. She has played a crucial role in research concerning the impact of DevOps on software delivery performance.
- Rajesh Kumar – A DevOps practitioner and evangelist known for his articles, webinars, and community involvement in the DevOps space.
- Patrick Debois – Considered the father of the DevOps movement, he’s best known for creating the term “DevOps” and organizing the first DevOpsDays.
- Nigel Poulton – Known for his Kubernetes and Docker training, he’s a prominent figure in the container community.
- Damon Edwards – Co-founder of Rundeck, Inc. Damon is recognized for his speaking and writing on DevOps and Operations improvements.
There are many reasons why we need the best DevOps trainers. DevOps is a complex and ever-evolving field, and it can be difficult to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies. DevOps trainers can help you learn the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in a DevOps role.
Here are some of the benefits of having a DevOps trainer:
- Improved DevOps skills and knowledge. A DevOps trainer can help you learn the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in a DevOps role. This includes learning about DevOps principles and practices, as well as specific DevOps tools and technologies.
- Increased job opportunities. DevOps skills are in high demand, so having DevOps training can make you more competitive in the job market.
- Improved DevOps practices within your organization. If you are a manager, a DevOps trainer can help you improve the DevOps practices within your organization. This can lead to faster and more reliable software delivery, as well as improved customer satisfaction.
In addition to the above benefits, a good DevOps trainer can also:
- Help you understand the big picture of DevOps. DevOps is not just a set of tools and technologies. It is a culture and a way of working. A good DevOps trainer can help you understand the big picture of DevOps and how it can benefit your organization.
- Help you develop a DevOps mindset. DevOps is more than just a set of skills and knowledge. It is also a mindset. A good DevOps trainer can help you develop the DevOps mindset that is essential for success in this field.
- Help you stay up-to-date on the latest DevOps trends and technologies. DevOps is a rapidly evolving field. A good DevOps trainer can help you stay up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies so that you can be successful in your DevOps career.